Political Paradigm of Pragmatism from Young Khmer Generation 9Posted by: Cambodian | Posted on: February 24, 2015
This part, the author analysed on good characteristics and visions of leaders by depicting “good characteristics of people” according to Buddha’s teaching as following:
- Knowing principle and knowing causes = it means leaders must balance all incoming data and information
- Knowing objectives and knowing results = leaders must know the set goal and encounter with all results
- Knowing oneself = leader should know his own ability, tendency, weakness, and strength
- Knowing moderation = as human craving is indefinite, leaders must consume material and money for necessary to achieve their good mission.
- Knowing occasion = there are many occasions in leadership that leader are facing with in front of their eyes and their mouth, they must select words to communicate and enforce it.
- Knowing company = there are different groups of people with their common interests and traditions that leaders must prepare in advance before association or joining with the group.
- Knowing persons = again, social issues are handling with human beings or persons that all leaders must know their traits, tendency, culture, and tradition etc.